Tis’ the season of cookies, and we promise you these are the best Swandoo Orange Chocolate Cookies you’ll ever have …
No Christmas atmosphere without orange scent in the air… our Orange Chocolate Swans are the perfect cookies for the season and are both delicious and easy to make. Hobby chef and baker, Elisa, won our office cookie competition with this recipe, and today we want to share it with you.
Here’s what you need for your orange-chocolate cookies a la Swandoo:
Orange Chocolate Cookies
- 175 gr flour
- 120 sugar
- 120 butter
- 80 dark chocolate
- 75 potato starch
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- peel of 1 orange, grated
Baking Time: 15 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180°.
2. Cut chocolate into small pieces or grate.
3. The butter should be room temperature or soft enough for an easy mix with the rest of the ingredients.
4. In a large bowl mix butter, sugar, and eggs.
5. Add flour mixed with the baking powder, potato starch, and the grated orange peel.
6. Continue by mixing all ingredients, and include the chocolate.
7. This should form a paste that peels off the edges of the bowl. If not, add flour until the desired consistency is obtained.
8. Roll out dough to a thickness of 3 to 5 mm, and cut the shapes out with your favorite cookie cutter (preferably a 🦢 swan shape.)
9. Place in the oven at 200° for about 15 minutes.
Let it cool down before eating! That’s it! Easy, right?
Tipp: You can cover your swans with powdered sugar for a snowy frosting, just like Elisa did.
Show us your award-winning Swandoo Cookies to win an ALBERT I-Size + I-Size Base!
Share your batch of Swandoo Cookies with us and get a chance to win an ALBERT I-Size and our I-Size Base. The best looking cookies will then be featured in our Christmas blog post and social media channels.
💚 Share a picture of your Swandoo cookies under our competition post.
💚 Who would you like to share these cookies with? Tag your friends!
Learn more about our terms and conditions here.
Participations open until December 31, 2020.