Valid through: 16.11.2022, 15.00 pm CET to 30.11.2022, 11 pm CET
The following terms and conditions (“T&C”) regulate the conditions for participation in the campaign (“Swandoo Charlie Testers Campaign 2022”) being conducted on our website (www.swandoo.com) and linked from Facebook and Instagram. The campaign is organized by Swandoo GmbH, Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 71/101,1030 Vienna, Austria (“Swandoo” or “we”), and provides the relevant information on the protection of personal data within that context.
By participating in the Campaign, the user confirms to have read and accepted these T&C.
(1) Participation in the Campaign is free of charge and independent of any purchase of goods or services.
(2) Only natural persons over the age of eighteen (18) who possess full legal capacity are entitled to participate. However, participation shall be limited to residents of Poland, Germany, and Austria.
(3) Employees and other staff members of Swandoo, its subsidiaries, and associate companies as well as third companies being involved in the organization and execution of this Campaign, shall not be eligible to participate. The same shall apply to all persons being related to or living in cohabitation or shared accommodation with the persons mentioned above.
(4) Swandoo reserves the right to exclude participants acting contrary to the rules as stipulated in these T&C from entering the Campaign. This applies in particular to participants making false statements or using unauthorized aids or otherwise gaining advantages through manipulation, for example through the use of automatic scripts or hacker tools. In such cases, if necessary, a prize can be consequently denied or reclaimed. The participant has no legal claim to participate in the Campaign.
(5) To participate in the Campaign, the participant applies through the site swandoo.com by filling out the registration form with their personal data. All participants must be of legal age. It is forbidden to take part in the Campaign using fake profiles. In the event that the administrator notices abuse of the site by one or more network users, these users will be disqualified from the Campaign without warning and their content will be deleted.
2. NATURE OF THE CAMPAIGN
(1) The campaign is organized to determine product reviews. Feedback forms will be distributed to registered participants.
(2) By participating in this campaign you agree to the following: the selected participants of the campaign will provide a minimum of three (3) reviews and testimonials within a year after receiving the product. The selected participants also agree to share a minimum of two (2) photos/videos of using the product. If participants prefer not to show the faces of their children, the faces can be blurred or the composition of the photos can be arranged to conceal their identity (eg. photos taken from the side, with the sun canopy, faces turned to the side, etc.)
(3) Feedback and imagery will be used for marketing purposes on Swandoo’s website and social media channels.
(4) This Campaign has no connection to Facebook or Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported, or organized by them. Facebook or Instagram thus shall in no way be responsible for any damages arising in relation to the execution of the Campaign. The recipient of all information any participant may provide is not Facebook or Instagram, but Swandoo. Such information will only be used for the execution of the Campaign. However, Instagram will have access to the information publicly provided on the network, in particular the fact that you – as the owner of your respective Instagram profile – have commented on the Swandoo Instagram page as well as the content(s) of that / those comment(s).
3. MECHANISM OF THE CAMPAIGN
(1) The Campaign is divided into 5 (five) phases as follows (1) Registration phase via our website: swandoo.com. (2) Selection phase: The testers will be selected by Swandoo. Only the selected testers will be notified individually by email who have to confirm their participation in the campaign within three days after receiving the email. (3) Online event: Selected testers will participate in our online webinar CHARLIE 101 at an agreed date and time. Participation in the webinar is required and was confirmed in the registration process by agreeing to these T&Cs. (4) Test phase: After participating in our webinars, all selected testers will have 30 days to test and verify the product. (5) Evaluation phase: The selected testers will fill out our Testimonial Form on three separate occasions. The first two weeks after delivery of the product, the second after 4-5 months of usage and the third after 12-15 months after delivery. Participants will also share the agreed upon visuals (minimum 2 photos or videos) via email within the first 5 months after receiving the product.
(2) One participant has the right to test one product. The quantity, ie the number of products that are available is stated in the terms and conditions section 4.1. Products.
(3) Participants register and leave their data (name and surname, e-mail address, address, and telephone number), on the basis of which the product will be delivered to the selected participants for testing. The organizer delivers the product to the attached address.
(4) Selected participants will receive individual emails with a link to the testimonial form. The participant fills in a questionnaire regarding the product that was sent for testing. The person to whom the product was delivered is obliged to provide feedback, i.e. return to the link within 30 days, fill in the questionnaire, and submit their opinion on the product.
(5) The organizer selects the participants who will test the product and contacts the selected participants at the latest by 7th Dec 2022. The products are sent to all applicants at once after the online webinar CHARLIE 101. After receiving the product the applicant is obliged to write the first review within 30 days via the link received by email.
(6) Failure to deliver the product to the selected participants of the campaign due to incorrect personal data, refusal to accept, or non-acceptance of the product cannot be charged to the organizer of the Campaign as non-fulfillment of the obligation.
(7) In the case of the impossibility to deliver the product to the selected participants of the campaign, the organizer can pick another tester.
(1) Swandoo is selecting 10 CHARLIE testers across the following countries: Poland, Germany, Austria. The number of selected testers in each region may vary according to the overall number of participants.
(2) The product of choice is Swandoo i-Size Booster seat, CHARLIE. The colour of choice is not guaranteed.
5. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) By participating in this campaign, you are allowing Swandoo to process the following data: name and surname, address, age, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth of your child.
(2) Giving personal data to the organizer of the campaign is necessary in order to fulfill the obligations that the organizer assumes with this campaign.
(3) Corrections of withdrawals of the campaign can be claimed during the period of the campaign from Nov 08 – Dec 01, 2022.
6. Contact Details
The Campaign is provided by Swandoo GmbH. If you have any questions within that context, please use the following contact address to get in touch with us:
Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 71/101