Our promise to you: lifetime warranty and product replacement in case of an accident.
You and your child’s safety are of the utmost importance to us. If your car seat has been involved in a car accident it is important to have it examined because it may have suffered damage that is not visible to the naked eye, and that may jeopardise the safety performance.
What is required?
To take advantage of our accident replacement service please provide us with the following information:
– The original receipt of purchase;
– A Police or insurance report will be asked to validate the case;
– The Product Replacement Form correctly filled out;
– The damaged seat (for internal analysis).
What’s the process I have to follow to replace my seat?
Download our Product Replacement Form, fill it out and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of the logistics for you!
Any consumers who have an accident will be eligible to apply for a car seat exchange under certain conditions:
– The product will be exchanged for the same model or equivalent (The same color can’t be guaranteed!);
– Monetary refunds are not possible;
– This product exchange does not apply to second-hand products;
– The report must be filled within 30 days of the accident.
Our team of experts will take the time needed to analyze the damage and replace your product.
You’ll be able to enjoy your Swandoo car seat again very soon!